Booking a last-minute spring skiing getaway just got a whole lot easier. With flight deals as low as $39, there’s little to no excuse to not book a spontaneous escape to one of the most coveted ski destinations in the country.
A flight into Denver, Colorado, will land you just a car ride away from Vail, Beaver Creek, Keystone, Breckenridge, and even Aspen (if you’re up for a road trip). And, from Salt Lake City, Utah, you can depart to Park City, which is just a 45-minute drive from the airport.
To help you save some big bucks this Spring, we’ve rounded up super low flight fares to Denver and Salt Lake City, so you can splurge at the resorts or mountain towns of your choosing.
· $39 from Dallas on Spirit
· $69 from Los Angeles on Spirit
· $78 from Seattle on Frontier
· $105 from Chicago on United
· $137 from Atlanta on Frontier
· $161 from San Francisco on United
· $186 from New York on Frontier
To Salt Lake City
· $39 from Las Vegas on Frontier
· $141 from Las Vegas on Delta
· $154 from Dallas on Frontier
· $157 from Atlanta on Frontier
· $168 from Los Angeles on United/Delta
· $200 from Houston on Frontier